Kawai K3 Keyboards broken

  • kalleanbring
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
      Hi!

      I've have broken 3 tangents on the keyboard....

      Is there any one who could help me find spareparts??
      /Kalle
    • jboy917
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
        Hi,
        Sorry for asking, but what's a tangent? I'm assuming they are the keys...
        aside from buying a K3 for the parts, I'd do a search online under synthesizer
        keyboard repair start calling around... I just checked & there were a few
        possibilities. Good luck & let us know what you find.