anyone

  • jboy917
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
      out there? where are you guys?
    • netbrowserman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
        I have a K3 -- And I am an "OUT THERE" kind of guy, but I'm not a
        gay. I am 26 and come from Melbourne Australia.

        Happy Synthing.

        netbrowserman

        --- In kawaik3zone@yahoogroups.com, "jboy917" <jboy917@y...> wrote:
        > out there? where are you guys?
      • Rich Beattie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2003
          I am here too, much like netbrowserman. :-) I am
          also 26, from Northeast Ohio, and until I buy that
          repair manual for my K3 I am using it as a midi
          controller for a synth module. It's hard to beat the
          feel of the weighted keys, even it you can't hear the
          sound...

          Cheers,
          --Rich--

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
        • jboy917
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2003
            Good to hear that there are others who check out this group, even though
            the K3 is old & doesn't have all the kool sh*t that a lot of boards do nowadays,
            it's still a good one, I love mine... I'm using it as a controller too, for a K1m
            module & a Casio CZ101, in addition to its own sounds. I guess if you live in
            the states, Melbourne Australia is "out there", net-man, but you probably feel
            the same way about us, huh? I'm in Florida...
            By the way, does anyone know how to get that feature where you create your
            own harmonics to work? I can't, and I guess you're not doing it either, Rich..
            but I tried what the manual tells you & nothing happens..
            jonboy
            --- In kawaik3zone@yahoogroups.com, Rich Beattie <keyboardplayer4life@y...>
            wrote:
            > I am here too, much like netbrowserman. :-) I am
            > also 26, from Northeast Ohio, and until I buy that
            > repair manual for my K3 I am using it as a midi
            > controller for a synth module. It's hard to beat the
            > feel of the weighted keys, even it you can't hear the
            > sound...
            >
            > Cheers,
            > --Rich--

            > http://calendar.yahoo.com
          • Rich Beattie
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2003
              Hi there jonboy-

              I have played around with the harmonic creation thing
              a little bit, albeit years ago... I don't remember
              how I did it. Sorry! If I happen to remember though,
              I will let you know. I'm currently controlling a
              Roland VS-1 vintage synth module (killer sounds!) and
              a Yamaha FB-01 (old FM synth module) with my K3. What
              is the K1m module? I don't think I've heard of it...

              Cheers and take care--

              --Rich--

              http://calendar.yahoo.com