Using a BCR2000 to control and edit your K3 or K3m

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      Hey, is anybody using a BCR2000 to control and edit their K3 or K3m? If so do you have a preset sysex file to share? I've tried getting it to work just using the BCR's 'Learn' function and it does up to a point, but I think to get more accurate control you need to use one of the sysex editing apps (available from the BCR yahoo group http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/bc2000/ ) Unfortunately these are all written for Windows and I'm stuck with a Mac.

      Here's hoping,
      Alan