Sysex for K-3

  • cmeif
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hello
      I am a new K-3 user and I am trying to work with a Knobby controller
      (by Encore Electronics) to enable it to program my K3. I have begged
      for the help of a gentleman from Encore. He said, looking at the PDF
      copy of the manual that the SYSEX documentation listed in the manual
      appears to be what the K3 sends, not receives.
      Has any a complete SYSEX documentation or has anyone set up their
      controllers (like a PC1600, Knobby, etc) that have worked with the K3???
      If you could provide one example, such as how to control the filter
      cutoff that would be great.
      I have to admit that I am only beginning to learn about SYSEX so keep
      it Mr Rogers like for me.
      Thanks for any help in advance.
      Chris
    • kyro anubis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2005
        i only use mine as a midi controller... but i love it!

        but i have a few things i can send you.

        --- cmeif <cmeif@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        > I am a new K-3 user and I am trying to work with a
        > Knobby controller
        > (by Encore Electronics) to enable it to program my
        > K3. I have begged
        > for the help of a gentleman from Encore. He said,
        > looking at the PDF
        > copy of the manual that the SYSEX documentation
        > listed in the manual
        > appears to be what the K3 sends, not receives.
        > Has any a complete SYSEX documentation or has anyone
        > set up their
        > controllers (like a PC1600, Knobby, etc) that have
        > worked with the K3???
        > If you could provide one example, such as how to
        > control the filter
        > cutoff that would be great.
        > I have to admit that I am only beginning to learn
        > about SYSEX so keep
        > it Mr Rogers like for me.
        > Thanks for any help in advance.
        > Chris