Lost patches on RC-2 Mem. Cart.—Is there a way to restore them?

  • Mitchell DeFreytas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 2:34 PM
      Hi K3 experts,
      I had my protect switch off to tweak one of the patches I was using, and forgot to
      switch the protect switch back on. Somehow all the patches on my RC-2 Memory
      Cartridge got wiped out and the Internal patches replaced them.

      I know how to use the command on my keyboard to restore the Internal patches, but
      does anyone know if their is also a keyboard command to restore the patches for the
      RC-2 Mem. Cart.?

      If not, does anyone know where/how I can get them?

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks, Mitchell