Shipping Charges

  • fourdogdeb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
      Any chance that the shipping section will be working for international
      sellers? I'm currently correcting every auction before I list because
      the sell page doesn't recognize the Calculated field and reverts to
      Flat Fee every time.

      Also, all auctions with a reserve price still do not retrieve the high
      bid information and issue, instead, an error message that the auction
      has not yet ended. I'm still changing the quantity back to "1" after
      unsold auctions with reserve prices end, and manually changing to
      "bids checked". My concern is that I may miss one of the quantity
      changes and not realize that I still have this item in inventory.

      Thanks.
    • Dan Kinem
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        international shipping is a pain. i am having real problems
        with 'calculated shipping'. will see what i can change.

        reserve auctions and fixed price are having trouble with 'getting high
        bids' - look for update in this next week.

        thanks, dan

        --- In kauction@yahoogroups.com, "fourdogdeb" <ragstime@...> wrote:

        > Any chance that the shipping section will be working for
        international
        > sellers? I'm currently correcting every auction before I list because
        > the sell page doesn't recognize the Calculated field and reverts to
        > Flat Fee every time.
        >
        > Also, all auctions with a reserve price still do not retrieve the
        high
        > bid information and issue, instead, an error message that the auction
        > has not yet ended. I'm still changing the quantity back to "1" after
        > unsold auctions with reserve prices end, and manually changing to
        > "bids checked". My concern is that I may miss one of the quantity
        > changes and not realize that I still have this item in inventory.
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Dan Kinem
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2008
          can someone please send me the HTML that is displayed for a reserve
          auction that did NOT meet reserve?

          1. choose 'See High Bids' for the auction
          2. when the high bidder info shows in the kAuction browser, right-
          click and choose 'View Source'
          3. Copy and paste that mess into an email for me (dan@...)