Katrina Info Survey-- Invitation

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Dear Katrina Survivors,
      I am a native New Orleanian and currently a librarian at the
      University of Tennessee. I am researching the impact of information
      in the lives of Hurricane Katrina survivors. I have created an
      online survey that should take about 30 minutes to complete and will
      ask questions about the information you needed, where and how you
      found it, and how you provided information to others before, during,
      and after Hurricane Katrina.

      Go to the Survey:
      http://www.lib.utk.edu/people/braquet.html

      I will also be conducting phone interviews on this topic through
      October 2006. If you would like to participate, please contact me or
      list your e-mail address or phone number at the end of the survey.

      Please feel free to forward this to your friends and family.

      Sincerely,
      Donna