Pauline Nicholson

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      Pauline Nicholson, Elvis' other surviving maid, is in the hospital and it looks like she's getting pretty close to death. My friend Jim Cox just spoke with her briefly this morning and she is not doing well at all.
      Sandi
    • Larry Liddell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005

        I am adding Pauline to my prayer list. God Bless her!

        Larry

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          i sent her a get well card a few wks ago. this is soooo sad..
        • junem@suite101.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
            Kathy and I's prayers are with her also.

            June and Kat

            On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:52:10 -0500, "Larry Liddell"
            wrote:

            I am adding Pauline to my prayer list. God
            Bless her!

            Larry

            surviving maid, is in the hospital and it looks like
            she's getting pretty close
            to death. My friend Jim Cox just spoke with her briefly
            this morning and
            she is not doing well at all.

            Sandi

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

             Visit your group "kathyandelvis" on the web.
            to: kathyandelvis-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            Terms of Service.

            June Moore
            Editor: Suite 101 Elvis Column
            http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/1149

            Webmaster and Assistant to Kathy Westmoreland
            http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

            Home of ETA's, Elvis and June and Melody's book!
            WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES
            http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/1149

            http://www.suite101.com
          • Sandi