Re: [kathyandelvis] ELVIS FANS UNITE

  • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2005
      great idea..
    • Andrea Stoeckle
      Message 2 of 9 , May 15, 2005
        Hello all Elvis Fans!!! I usually sit in the back lines and read all the group messages and don't ever reply.  But, I do have to say that we need to contact EPE and let them know exactly how we feel.  The mini series left me very bewildered to say the least.  "Elvis by the Presleys " was to tactful and respectful and loving and showed the positive and private side of Mr. Presley that made me even love and respect the man more.  I can't quite figure it  out, why EPE would sanction such an "event" like the one that they allowed the master recordings too.  If I was tuning in for the first time, wasn't an "Elvis" fan and wanted to see this "event" to see who "Elvis Presley" really was, well, lets just say that I probably would not have a good impression of the "man".  This movie was more about the so call "colonel"!!!
        Well, I think we should contact Priscilla and Lisa Marie and let them know of what a beautiful job they did on their one and only special person in all of our lives!
        Thank you to all the Presleys!!!!!

        Sincerely,
        A.R. Stoeckle

        Larry Kelley <KingoftheHill@...> wrote:
        Okay, pass this along to every Elvis group/fan, etc. that you know.  I'm telling it like it is - do this and we can make all the difference with any future Elvis related movies, specials, etc.  Believe me, it will not go un-noticed:

        Elvis Fans Unite - contact EPE and tell them how much (if) you liked or loved 'Elvis by the Presleys'.   Don't wait.  If they receive thousands of emails telling how much we appreciated the care taken in this special - it will send a message to them that they can not ignore.  If they do something with quality like this, it will receive rave reviews and it will tell them we want more of this than the type of films we've seen recently about Elvis. And, believe me, they will tell others who contact them with projects just what the fans want and if those project managers want to be successful, they will follow their lead.  How history remembers Elvis will be helped by this.
        There is no time like the present to show our support!  It will get positive results and more future things like this.

        Larry
        p.s. DO IT!!!! PLEASE

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Larry Liddell
        Message 3 of 9 , May 16, 2005

          Does anybody have an e-mail address for epe?

          Larry

            Right on sister,  your observations are persect.
            Andrea Stoeckle <stoeckle7@...> wrote:
[...]

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 17, 2005
              ill check
            • Ronald Sibley
              Message 6 of 9 , May 17, 2005
                Blank

                Just go to the Elvis website and they have an email to EPE

              • Larry Liddell
                Message 7 of 9 , May 17, 2005
                  Blank

                  Thanks. I just did.

                  Larry

                  Just go to the Elvis website and they have an email to EPE