Happy Birthday Kathy

  • June Moore (Suite101)
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 10, 2003
      Happy Birthday Kathy. I know you're still having computer problems,
      but here's hoping you're having a great birthday, and will see this
      eventually.

      I can see Bentley eyeing that birthday cake now.

      We all love you Kat. Hurry back.

      June

      Elvis Columnist Suite 101
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/elvis_presley

      WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES
      by June Moore & Melody Sanders
      http://www.jumels.com
      The home of ETA's, Elvis and our book!

      Kathy Westmoreland's Website
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy Westmoreland's new eGroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/
    • June Moore
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 5, 2006
        Kathy still doesn't have access to a computer, but her birthday is on
        August 10, so just in case she manages to see this.

        Have A Happy Birthday Kat
        We Love Ya

        June
        Kat's Personal Assistant
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

        For downloads of all your favorite music
        by all your favorite artists
        visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
        https://www.burnlounge.com/kathywestmorelandsdigitalmusicstore

        For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
        http://www.elvisrockson.com

        Elvis and Kathy Yahoo Group
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/join
      • Karen Leonard
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 5, 2006
          YES,

          HAVE A GREAT ONE,
          AND WHEN YOU HEAR FROM HER TELL HER I SAY HI.

          SOMEONE CALLED ME THE OTHER DAY,
          AND ASKED IF IT WAS KATHY WESTMORELAND.COM
          BUT THE ONE THAT ANSWERED SAID NO,
           THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I FORGOT TO TELL THEM,
          TO SAY YES.

          CATHI

          June Moore <jmoore475@...> wrote:
          Kathy still doesn't have access to a computer, but her birthday is on
          August 10, so just in case she manages to see this.

          Have A Happy Birthday Kat
          We Love Ya

          June
          Kat's Personal Assistant
          http://www.kathywes tmoreland. us

          For downloads of all your favorite music
          by all your favorite artists
          visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
          https://www. burnlounge. com/kathywestmor elandsdigitalmus icstore

          For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
          http://www.elvisroc kson.com

          Elvis and Kathy Yahoo Group
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/kathyandel vis/join

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • cheriwoods1
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 5, 2006
            Happy Birthday, Kat! -Cheri Woods

            --- In kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com, "June Moore" <jmoore475@...>

          • elviskrazie@aol.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 5, 2006
              happy birthday kathy  hope u have a great one ... i didnt know our birthdays were so close mine is today the 6th
            • Karen Leonard
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 6, 2006
                I WISH THERE WAS A WAY, JUNE COULD GET IN TOUCH
                WITH HER BY AT LEAST PHONE,
                AND LET HER KNOW WE ARE SAYING
                HAPPY B'DAY.

                IF YOU CAN CALL HER JUNE,
                PLEASE CALL HER
                AND TELL HER.

                MAYBE YOU CAN PRINT OUT THE EMAILS
                AND SEND THEM TO HER, IN REGULAR MAIL.

                CATHI

                PLEASE TELL HER I SAY HAPPY B'DAY.

                I'M CATHI FROM MEMPHIS,
                I'M THE ONE THAT MADE HER WAVE AT THE CONCERT
                AT THE AMPITHEATHER IN MEMPHIS, AUG. 86.

                SHE WAS SINGING AND I STOOD UP,
                AND WAVED AND SHE WAVED BACK
                AND IT WAS IN HER BOOK, THE PHOTO OF HER
                WAVING.

                CATHI

              • jmoore475@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 6, 2006
                  Actually it's kathywestmoreland.us or kathywestmoreland.org we don't have the .com -- long story.

                  --
                  June Moore
                  Kat's Personal Assistant

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 6, 2006
                    Great idea Karen, I'll do both.

                    Anyone that wants to say a word or two, just type away, and I'll pack them all up, and send them to her.

                    June

                    --- In kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com, Karen Leonard
                    <karenleonard2002@...> wrote:

                    > I WISH THERE WAS A WAY, JUNE COULD GET IN TOUCH
                    > WITH HER BY AT LEAST PHONE,
                    > AND LET HER KNOW WE ARE SAYING
                    > HAPPY B'DAY.
                    >
                    > IF YOU CAN CALL HER JUNE,
                    > PLEASE CALL HER
                    > AND TELL HER.
                    >
                    > MAYBE YOU CAN PRINT OUT THE EMAILS
                    > AND SEND THEM TO HER, IN REGULAR MAIL.
                    >
                    > CATHI
                    >
                    > PLEASE TELL HER I SAY HAPPY B'DAY.
                    >
                    > I'M CATHI FROM MEMPHIS,
                    > I'M THE ONE THAT MADE HER WAVE AT THE CONCERT
                    > AT THE AMPITHEATHER IN MEMPHIS, AUG. 86.
                    >
                    > SHE WAS SINGING AND I STOOD UP,
                    > AND WAVED AND SHE WAVED BACK
                    > AND IT WAS IN HER BOOK, THE PHOTO OF HER
                    > WAVING.
                    >
                    > CATHI
                    >

                    > cheriwoods1 <cheriwoods1@...> wrote:
                    > Happy Birthday, Kat! -Cheri Woods
                    >
                    > --- In kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com, "June Moore" <jmoore475@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Kathy still doesn't have access to a computer, but her birthday
                    is
                    > on
                    > > August 10, so just in case she manages to see this.
                    > >
                    > > Have A Happy Birthday Kat
                    > > We Love Ya
                    > >

                    > > June
                    > > Kat's Personal Assistant
                    > > http://www.kathywestmoreland.us
                    > >
                    > > For downloads of all your favorite music
                    > > by all your favorite artists
                    > > visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
                    > > https://www.burnlounge.com/kathywestmorelandsdigitalmusicstore
                    > >
                    > > For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis
                    > World
                    > > http://www.elvisrockson.com
                    > >
                    > > Elvis and Kathy Yahoo Group
                    > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/join
                    > >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                  • mrst1979@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 7, 2006
                      Happy Birthday to you, Kathy! May you have good "Memories" and there'll
                      be no "Kentucky Rain" pouring down on your party! Theresa

                      http://community.webtv.net/mrst1979/AlohafromHawaii
                    • jane942379
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 7, 2006

                        Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Kathy and Im sure Elvis will be sending his best wishes to you from up above.   :)

                        Love

                        Jane x

                      • linde blossom
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 8, 2006

                          Dear Kathy allready a wonderfull birthday to you from sunny The Netherlands, love you, cora

                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 9, 2006
                            Thanks so much for all the cards and letters for Kathy.

                            I'll call her tomorrow to wish her happy birthday from the whole
                            group, and let her know I'll be sending some messages I printed out
                            for her.

                            For anyone that hasn't sent a message but still wants too. It's not
                            to late. You can still send them here, or directly to my mailbox at
                            jmoore475@... and I'll make sure she gets them all.

                            June
                            Kat's webmaster and assistant

                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 9, 2009

                              It's Kathy Westmoreland's birthday tomorrow. I'm sure it will be hard this year with the recent loss of her mother, but let's hope she is still able to enjoy it in some small way.

                              June

                              June Moore
                              Kathy's Friend and Personal Assistant
                              http://www.kathywestmoreland.us
                              Stay tuned for a new book on Kathy soon to be released

                              Kathy’s Fan Club on FaceBook
                              http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49309192373

                              Kathy on MySpace
                              http://www.myspace.com/kathywestmoreland

                              For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
                              http://www.elvisrockson.net/index3.html

                            • Graham Reeves
                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 9, 2009
                                Happy Birthday Kathy,

                                Try to have a day with your family, and enjoy all of the celebrations

                                Love Elizabeth xx

                                2009/8/9 <jmoore475@...>

                                It's Kathy Westmoreland's birthday tomorrow. I'm sure it will be hard this year with the recent loss of her mother, but let's hope she is still able to enjoy it in some small way.

                                June

                                June Moore
                                Kathy's Friend and Personal Assistant
                                http://www.kathywestmoreland.us
                                Stay tuned for a new book on Kathy soon to be released

                                Kathy’s Fan Club on FaceBook
                                http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49309192373

                                Kathy on MySpace
                                http://www.myspace.com/kathywestmoreland

                                For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
                                http://www.elvisrockson.net/index3.html

                              • Jan Roberts
                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 9, 2009
                                  Hi Kathy,

                                  A wonderful happy birthday to my favorite cybersis!  A card is on the way.

                                  God Bless!

                                  Jan

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 9, 2009
                                    hi,kathy id like to wish you a happy birthday despite your time of mourning
                                    i wish you luck, courage ...and a beautiful day!
                                    rusty

                                  • collielass22@aol.co.uk
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Aug 10, 2009
                                      hello Kathy,  a Very Happy birthday, hope you have a wonderful day,

                                      Jan sorry i had to tag your email, im having Problems with my Internet,  Julie xx

                                      Elvis and Juliexx

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Aug 10, 2009
                                        We want to wish Kathy a Happy Birthday.

                                        As June said, it will be hard because of the recent loss of Kathy's mom, but let's hope, in spite of everything, that she will somehow manage to have a nice day.

                                        Hugs,
                                        Hil
                                        CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT INC.
                                        Hilda Obusek, Owner
                                        (412) 331-5897
                                        www.magicofelvis.com
                                      • PMayhall@Aol.com
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Aug 10, 2009
                                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY.

                                          PAULA

                                          In a message dated 8/10/2009 7:07:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, hildaobusek@... writes:

                                          We want to wish Kathy a Happy Birthday.

                                          As June said, it will be hard because of the recent loss of Kathy's mom, but let's hope, in spite of everything, that she will somehow manage to have a nice day.

                                          Hugs,
                                          Hil
                                          CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT INC.
                                          Hilda Obusek, Owner
                                          (412) 331-5897
                                          www.magicofelvis. com

                                        • Karine LOPES-MARTINS
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Aug 10, 2009
                                            Hello Kathy,

                                            I'am a little bit late but i want to wish you an happy birthday.
                                            I imagine you're very sad with the recent loss of your mother, but i hope you will be able to have a small fun.
                                            All my thoughts are for you.
                                             Good Elvis week for you and all the members.
                                            Respectfully yours. Karine

                                          • kathyandelvis-owner@yahoogroups.com
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Aug 10, 2012
                                              Today is Kathy's Birthday, Let's sing Happy Birthday to Kathy. Hope you Have A Great Birthday!

                                              Happy Birthday to You
                                              Happy Birthday to You
                                              Happy Birthday Dear (Kathy)
                                              Happy Birthday to You.

                                              From good friends and true,
                                              From old friends and new,
                                              May good luck go with you,
                                              And happiness too. ♥♥

                                              Patricia(Admin)
                                            • sheila stratton
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Aug 10, 2012
                                                have a great day

                                                Sheila in Chattanooga

                                                Today is Kathy's Birthday, Let's sing Happy Birthday to Kathy. Hope you Have A Great Birthday!

                                                Happy Birthday to You
                                                Happy Birthday to You
                                                Happy Birthday Dear (Kathy)
                                                Happy Birthday to You.

                                                From good friends and true,
                                                From old friends and new,
                                                May good luck go with you,
                                                And happiness too. &#9829;&#9829;

                                                Patricia(Admin)

                                              • Hilda Obusek
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Aug 10, 2012
                                                  Wishing Kathy a happy, healhy birthday and many more!
                                                  ~Hilda

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Aug 10, 2012
                                                    Hello Kathy,

                                                    I also wish you a happy birthday....from France.
                                                    May you spend this beautiful day with your family and friends.
                                                    Karine

                                                    Today is Kathy's Birthday, Let's sing Happy Birthday to Kathy. Hope you Have A Great Birthday!

                                                    Happy Birthday to You
                                                    Happy Birthday to You
                                                    Happy Birthday Dear (Kathy)
                                                    Happy Birthday to You.

                                                    From good friends and true,
                                                    From old friends and new,
                                                    May good luck go with you,
                                                    And happiness too. &#9829;&#9829;

                                                    Patricia(Admin)

                                                  • CONNIE
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Aug 11, 2012
                                                      HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY..KATHY.. : )
                                                      AND MANY MORE ...WE PRAY..

                                                      CONNIE CURRY

                                                      Karine LOPES-MARTINS <karine.lopesmartins@...> wrote:

                                                      >Hello Kathy,
                                                      >
                                                      >I also wish you a happy birthday....from France.
                                                      >May you spend this beautiful day with your family and friends.
                                                      >Karine
                                                      >

                                                      >________________________________

                                                    • Carman Fiore
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                                        KATHY "  Happy bithday''''''''''''''Darlin,,,,,,,,

                                                        Wishing Kathy a happy, healhy birthday and many more!
                                                        ~Hilda

                                                        Today is Kathy's Birthday, Let's sing Happy Birthday to Kathy. Hope you Have A Great Birthday!

                                                        Happy Birthday to You
                                                        Happy Birthday to You
                                                        Happy Birthday Dear (Kathy)
                                                        Happy Birthday to You.