Re: [kathyandelvis] TERRI SCHIAVO

  • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 7:44 PM
      you mean..... shed have wanted them with her ..didn't you? re read your post..
    • Family Pet Salon
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 7:46 PM
        He will get what he well deserves....He will have to look the Good Lord in the eyes one day...thats gonna be his punishement..
        Your right, he is a mean man....that I believe just wants $$$$!!
        He deserves whatever he gets.
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 11:06 PM
          I agree.  Regardless of Terri's condition, in a situation like that, family, including mom, dad, siblings and husband, should have bonded together and all been there for her during her last hours.  This is certainly a very very sad situation.

          melod071462 <lmgoodman@...> wrote:

[...]

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 11:12 AM
            he lived at the hospice 2 wks not going home..nor seeing her . his soon to be bro in law said..i say he saw her..
            unless he was afraid for her life and his..and kids..  and scared to leave there..  that sounds more like it.. since there were death threats and hits put out.they said will they be together tonight or see each other ?? after she died..

            the bro in law said yes..
            all of a sudden hes not afraid to leave?? the anger was worse when it was over.. right? w the people ..i wouldn't give you a nickel for his life.. after all this.. he will be hated for the rest of his life im sure.. sad for all her family. sad for his innocent kids brought into this life.. .

             i say NO WAY  w 2 small kids??? unlessssssss he doesn't love this woman either
             id say jodi should be veryyyyyy worried marrying or living w this   cold blooded cold hearted maniac .