Re: [kathyandelvis] Lisa Marie

  • legalvol@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2005
      Does anyone know what is going on with Lisa ???
      She looked terrible last night on ET .
      Here face looked swollen and her color was not good .
      It looks a lot like her dad looked when he was getting sick .
      I am worried about her .
      Thanks
      Martha
    • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 6, 2005
        yes.. i hope she doesnt self destruct..
      • Barbara Baker
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 6, 2005
          I heard she met the man of her life and was so content and secure with him, she was gaining weight.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 6, 2005
            Well it looks like it is making her ill .
            Martha

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 6, 2005
              love is blind and obviously fatteninmg too i guess
            • M HUDDLESTON
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 6, 2005
                She does not look fat she looks blotted .

                Martha
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 6, 2005
                  bloated