  • LOXI SIBLEY
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004

      Help!  Does anyone know how to get the fonts changed in the links area?  I don't know what I did but when I typed in an email addy or website the font color would change from the one I was using  (blue with a line under it). Now the font color changes to white and can't be viewed at all, unless maybe if the screen was dark.  This problem is not just with my email but through out all the different pages I click on to.  Any idea's?
      Thank you,
      Loxi
    • JoAnnLovesElvis@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
        Loxi,

        I'm assuming your using IE and not another browser ... here goes ...
        Go to Tools > Internet Options
        A pop up box will come up. Look at the very bottom of
        the "General" tab and click on "Colors". From there you can reset
        the colors for visited and unvisited links.
        (ps - I'm using Windows XP and IE ver6, so your set up may be a
        little different)

        Good luck !
        JoAnn

        --- In kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com, LOXI SIBLEY <loxisibley@p...>
        wrote:

        > Help! Does anyone know how to get the fonts changed in the links
        area? I don't know what I did but when I typed in an email addy or
        website the font color would change from the one I was using (blue
        with a line under it). Now the font color changes to white and can't
        be viewed at all, unless maybe if the screen was dark. This problem
        is not just with my email but through out all the different pages I
        click on to. Any idea's?
        > Thank you,
        > Loxi
      • Ronald Sibley
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
          Blank

          JoAnn, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

          You did it. that's where the problem was, whew!

          Hugs,

           Loxi

          loxisibley@...