Elvis

  • Letha
    Message 1 of 479 , Jul 21, 2012
      Hello, hope that you are safe and having a great weekend so far. I have to work tonight and tomorrow we will be gone most of the day so I won't be on much this weekend. Be safe wherever you are at
      Letha

      Created by Bette
      2008
      Images from group shares
      No copyright infringement
      Intended

      Tut Here
    • Karine LOPES-MARTINS
      Message 479 of 479 , Oct 16, 2012
        HI Letha,

        I'm happy to hear from you.
        I'm not in a good shape, i've caught a bad cold but fortunately i don't have fever.
        Thank you for this beautiful share.
        Be safe wherever you're at.
        Karine