Merry Christmas to all of Kathy Westmoreland and Elvis fans

  • kathyandelvis-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2011
      Wanted to wish all of you A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Kathy sends her wishes to all of you. Thanks for being apart of this yahoo group.

      Thanks,
      Patricia (Admin)
    • paula albright
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
        Kathy, hope you had a wonderful Christmas as we celebrated Jesus Birthday. Hope you have a Blessed New Year 2012.
        Thanks for all you do for us Elvis fans, friends and family.

        We all love ya, girl