Elvis

  • Letha
    Message 1 of 479 , Aug 13, 2011

      For Personal Use Only
      DO NOT DISMANTLE THIS STATIONERY FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING TAGS,
      OUTLOOK/EXPRESS, WEB PAGE DESIGN, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE!
      Font: Chopin Script
      6.2.07
    • Karine LOPES-MARTINS
      Message 479 of 479 , Oct 16, 2012
        HI Letha,

        I'm happy to hear from you.
        I'm not in a good shape, i've caught a bad cold but fortunately i don't have fever.
        Thank you for this beautiful share.
        Be safe wherever you're at.
        Karine