Congrats to Kathy

  • JuneM (Suite101)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2011
      Please join me in congratulating Kathy on this great honor:
      Cambridge Who's Who recognizes Kathy Westmoreland as an Honored Member. Kathy has qualified for inclusion in the 2011-2012 edition of the Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs.

      June Moore
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy Westmoreland: Elvis' Voice of an Angel
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/books.html

      Follow us on Twitter and Blogger
      http://twitter.com/KathyandJune
      http://kathyandjunesblog.blogspot.com/
    • Sandi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2011
        This is indeed an  honor for Kathy and I salute her! Congratulations!!
        Please join me in congratulating Kathy on this great honor:
        Cambridge Who's Who recognizes Kathy Westmoreland as an Honored Member. Kathy has qualified for inclusion in the 2011-2012 edition of the Cambridge Who's Who Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs.

        June Moore
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

        Kathy Westmoreland: Elvis' Voice of an Angel
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/books.html

        Follow us on Twitter and Blogger
        http://twitter.com/KathyandJune
        http://kathyandjunesblog.blogspot.com/

      • Karine LOPES-MARTINS
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2011
          Congratulations Kathy!
          I hope everything is all right for you.
          Kisses. Karine

          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2011
            CONGRATULATIONS, JUNE, YOU DESERVE IT. SO PROUD OF YOU.

            Ramonda Brady