RE:Elvis bone cancer?

  • presleyfever@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I've joined awhile ago and have been just lurking. This group seems to
      be nice. : ) I really enjoy reading all of your emails. As for the
      question about Elvis having bone cancer.... the only time I remember
      hearing about this was from Charlie Hodge in his tribute video to Elvis.
      He said that he only found out along with Vernon after Elvis died from
      E's doctor and that he was only stating it to make the record clear of
      what was really happening to Elvis in the last years of his life for
      Lisa Marie and the fans. I've always wondered myself, out of all they
      claim Elvis died from cancer rarely came up in this discussion? For me,
      I can only go by books and videos that I have seen because I was only 3
      when he left us, but I believe Elvis never let on to just how really bad
      things were for him because of his love for the fans. It's just ashame
      that there is so much disrespect whenever you hear people talk about the
      way he died. For once, I would like to have EPE make a clear statement
      on all the facts of Elvis' death vs. "the rumors" that people generally
      seem to believe as fact. ~Julie

      wrote: lordsmom@...(Barbara Baker)

      Time to talk about Elvis!!!  Does anybody know if it was ever
      confirmed that he had bone cancer and if so, why did they try to keep it
      a secret after his death?  I would think an autopsy would be public
      records and could easily be looked up.  Also, I believe he told Kathy
      W. several years (like 6 or 7) before he died that he had bone
      cancer.  I didn't know you could live that long with bone cancer.
      Anybody have any information on this?
    • legalvol@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004

[...]

      • Carl D Lockhart Sr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
          Greetings,

          I myself wondered about bone cancer and I was told by
          Leslie Taylor of Fan Relations that as far as EPE and
          Lisa Marie Elvis never had bone cancer.

          but only God and Elvis Really know the answer.
          Carl

          ---------------------------------

[...]

          =====
          Thank You,
          Carl D. Lockhart,Sr
          Founder & President
          Elvis Presley's � Love Me Tender Fan Club.
          RR # 3 Box # 206 South Portsmouth, Kentucky 41174.

          Official Fan Club Email Addresses
          lovelvis@...
          lovelvis247365@...

          http://www.geocities.com/lovelvis247365

          yahoo lovelvis247365@...
          ICQ Elvis Fan Forever # 127962141

          God Bless This World and God Bless The Memory Of Elvis Presley

          "Love Him Tender, Love Him Sweet, Never Let Him Go"

          Elvis Presley is a registered trademark of EPE, Inc.

          http://vote.yahoo.com