RE: [kathyandelvis] FW: Some deception again]

  • Barbara Baker
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 6, 2004
      Time to talk about Elvis!!!  Does anybody know if it was ever confirmed that he had bone cancer and if so, why did they try to keep it a secret after his death?  I would think an autopsy would be public records and could easily be looked up.  Also, I believe he told Kathy W. several years (like 6 or 7) before he died that he had bone cancer.  I didn't know you could live that long with bone cancer.
      Anybody have any information on this?
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 8, 2004
        true .. i miss him so much but im glad he left his music w / us..