HI TO ALL!

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      I was a way for a while, and I Wanted to stop in and say Hi. Barb!
    • scole399@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        I have just left the location where Elvis filmed the wedding scene from Blue Hawaii. It has been left in ruins since it was destroyed by a hurricane in 1992. It is such a shame to see such a beautiful place in such disrepair.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: "Barbara" <tcb_1835m@...>
        Sender: kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 00:24:11 -0000