Myrna Smith

  • jmoore475@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2010

      This was forwarded to me

      Dear All, I just spoke with Myrna on her private phone at the long term convalesence home she's now in.. She sounded a bit "out of it" but I guess it's the medications--as she answered every question I asked. She said she was comfortable there and as far as she knew she had ONE bad kidney and was on a waiting list for a transplant. I told her that a lot of people loved her and were very concerned about her so she had to get it together so we could do more gigs--she laughed and agreed. May i strongly urge that we all pray for her full recovery and please send her cards and/or flowers to help lift her spirits-as I think she needs it and could make a difference. Ronnie, TCB
      Her address:
      Canoga Oaks
      22029 Saticoy St
      Canoga Park, CA 91303
      % Myrna Smith, Room #403C

      June

      June Moore
      Assistant Manager to Kathy Westmoreland
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy and June on Twitter

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

    • Karine LOPES-MARTINS
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2010
        Hi June,

        I hope you're spending a nice week-end.
        I'm very sad to learn Myrna's health troubles. I keep her in my prayers.
        Best regards.
        Karine.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2010

          Thanks Karine. It's so sad about Myrna.

          June

          June Moore
          Assistant Manager to Kathy Westmoreland
          http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

          June and Kathy on Twitter
          http://twitter.com/KathyandJune

          June and Kathy's Blog
          http://kathyandjunesblog.blogspot.com/

          Kathy’s Fan Club on FaceBook
          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49309192373

          Kathy on MySpace
          http://www.myspace.com/kathywestmoreland

          For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
          http://www.elvisrockson.net/index3.html

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
            yes, it is! I hope she's ok!! Thanks for writing me back!! Hope Kathy and Lindsey are doing well! Hope  her mom is doing well too! Let her know
            cathi from memphis with the Elvis poem book
            she got one time when she was in town, says Hi,
            she told me to put my poems to music, that I had a nice way of putting things! I hope she's doing ok
            and that life is going well for you all!!
            Yes, i'm giong to print out some photos of Elvis and send th em to Myrna and maybe she can hang them on the wall, to keep her spirits high
            maybe you can go see her sometime,
            CAthi in memphis, the poem book she got
            from me when she was in memphis one year
            to sing, dont' remember what year that was,
            but I gave her one.  Its a All Elvis poem book
            and I think its called Always and ever
            or something like that, and is blue and had
            a spiral thing on it, to hold the pages on, like a spiral notebook only the spirals were bigger.

            Tlc
            cathi
            901-672-4967

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
                Update: Myrna was admitted to Northridge Hospital with two serious infections.

                An account has been opened in Myrna's name at Premier America Credit Union for Myrna Smithfs Medical & Therapy Expenses:œ Send a check - U.S. funds only

                œ Payable to: Myrna Smith

                œ On back of check write: For deposit only to account 4500550027œMail to:

                Premier America Credit Union
                1776 Main Street
                Santa Monica, CA 90401-3297.

                Donft forget to join us on Twitter for all the latest updates.
                http://twitter.com/KathyandJune

                June

                June Moore
                Kathy's friend and Personal Assistant