Fwd: Update on John Wolkinson

  • jmoore475@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010

      June Moore
      Assistant Manager to Kathy Westmoreland
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy and June on Twitter

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      From: Angie Simpson <angiesim602@...>
      Subject: Update on John Wolkinson
      Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 11:03 AM

      This is the first update I've seen since John's surgery earlier this week. He underwent hernia surgery and they also removed a cancer spot near his bladder that was found during a CT scan.

      Here's the email ElvisMatters got from John Wilkinson's wife, Terry.It seems that the situation is much better than we had feared. But please keep John in your prayers!

      "Hello Peter, Thank you Thank you for all your prayers, We just got back from the chemo doctor, its sounds pretty good to me, we are seeing the radiation doc tomorrow Sat and get the info we need, John will be getting his chemo thru the pump at home and we will be starting in a couple weeks on the radiation, it will be 5 days a week directly at the spot where the cancer is located, the doc laughed when we asked about Johns hair, the chemo will be less than he had before and the doc feels that the combo of both for 5 weeks will get rid of this. I am relieved somewhat and know that the power of prayer goes along way, please continue to keep us in your prayers and Thank all of you for your caring."
      Source: ElvisMatters / Updated: Feb 27, 2010

    • Karine LOPES-MARTINS
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hello June,

        I've just received your mail. Please tell John he satys in my prayer.
        I hope you and all the members are safe wherever you're at.
        Hugs. Karine.