Memphis Birthday Week

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
      Clear Day
      I am happy to tell you all that I will once again be doing book signings from Vernon's former home at 1266 Dolan in Memphis during birthday week. The dates are Jan 6, 7 and 8 from noon until 4 pm. Hope to see y'all there!
      Sandi

      Keep unwanted email out.
      Visit www.spamsubtract.com for more information.

    • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
        i hope to be there to see you too sandi  lol
      • Sandi
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2004
          Clear Day

          ME too Constance!!

        • legalvol@bellsouth.net

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2004
              Clear Day

              Pat, my first cousin lives in Knoxville; George Haynes.  I hope to see you in Memphis.

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 8, 2004
                  Clear Day

                  Where are you located? If you go to Elvis.com they can put you in touch with fan clubs. Just click on that link or call Leslie Taylor at EPE.

                  Hugs