Re: Vegas ,Palm Springs - VERY LONG!

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
      Elizabeth, not just the Brits, but many people who weren't there and didn't know the situation have wrongly misjudged both men. History can't be changed, and if anyone ever met Sonny or Red you would immediately see their love for Elvis, which still exists. I don't want to get into a debate on here out of respect to both June and Kathy, but Kathy and I were there and we know how much care Sonny and Red gave Elvis.  Thank you for your comment.
      Hugs
      Sandi