Good morning

  • letha
    Message 1 of 167 , Sep 1, 2009

      Good morning. Here is an update on my aunt and uncle. My uncle isn't doing very good right now. He has a severe UTI and he has tremors. He doesn't feel any pain.  My cousin thinks his nerve endings is shot that is why he doesn't feel any pain. My aunt {his wife} has a cough now. She is taking antibionics for it. She will go to the Dr. For a follow up when she fell so maybe they will check her cough out more. My update is I still have the cough. Called the Dr yesterday and I went and got a chest x-ray and some blood work done. So hopefully I can get rid of this cough for good. I got my letter from the unemployment so I will go to work one tomorrow and get it set up so maybe I will start getting unemployment again. It might take up to 21 days to get it though. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. Also thanks for all of the shares. Be safe wherever you are at.
    • Letha
      Message 167 of 167 , Nov 14, 2010
        Good morning everyone. Be safe and have a great day/night wherever you are at. I had to work last night and will be working next sat. As well. Thanks for all of the shares.