Good afternoon

  • letha
    Message 1 of 123 , Aug 9, 2009
      Be safe

    • Letha
      Message 123 of 123 , Jul 4, 2010

        Good afternoon. Hope you are being safe and having a good weeekend so far. I am sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. Just got caught up with my mail and I had to delete a lot of it. I am still working. Just got my probation in. My uncle passed away  a couple of weeks ago and my aunt is now in a nursing home. Anyway please be safe wherever you are at.

        Tube by Janie
        Created by Janie
        `Made with Love`
        February 2010