Re: Tonight's Edition of 'The Insider'

  • Hilda Obusek
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi group - once again, thanks to everyone for their nice comments.

      And while we're all thanking each other, I'd like to take a moment to thank Kathy and June, Sandi, Regina,  and all the other group/club leaders and their assistants.    You all work so hard to help keep Elvis' memory alive  and all efforts are greatly appreciated.   We do appreciate everything you do, even tho we might not always remember to tell you so.

      Also,  a special thanks to all the millions of Elvis fans  worldwide - no other entertainer has such loyal fans.   Imagine, 32 years after his passing, he is as popular today as he was all those years ago.  Between the fans and the club leaders. we've managed to keep 'the magic of Elvis' alive!
      Thank you everyone!!

      Hugs to all
      CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT INC.
      Hilda Obusek, Owner
      (412) 331-5897
      www.magicofelvis.com
    • Sandi
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hilda, thank you so much for your kind words.  It is my privilege and honor to continue to promote the legacy of the greatest entertainer of all time in a loving manner.  I am so blessed to have know him.  And I appreciate the tribute artists who actually perform a TRIBUTE and don't think they are Elvis. Love to you and Don.
        Sandi

        www.pselvis.com - showcasing Elvis' legacy into a new history. SONNY WEST'S MEMORIES OF ELVIS AT THE CHINO CANYON HOME OCT 24-25, 2009

        "Before you abuse, criticize and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes."

        "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

        "When you reach the end of your rope you will find the hem of His garment."

        "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
                   Josh Billings, 'Affurisms from Josh Billings: His Sayings,' 1865

      • jmoore475@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009

          First, thank you Sandi for your words, and because I couldn't have said it better myself, I too consider it a, quote, "privilege and honer to continue to promote the legacy of the greatest entertainer of all time in a loving manner."

          Although I never had the chance of meeting Elvis personally, I feel I know him both as an entertainer, and a person, through Kathy and believe me, through her eyes there was no one like him. In fact one of my favorite quotes from her is "he was my favorite human being".

          Kathy and I both also deeply appreciate the tribute artists that spend their time keeping his memory alive in a possitve manner.

          Don and Hilda -- you and your gorgeous daughter Dana, know how much Kathy and I appreciate the work you do in the name of Elvis.

          We love you guys.

          June

          June Moore
          Kathy's Friend and Personal Assistant
          http://www.kathywestmoreland.us
          Stay tuned for a new book on Kathy soon to be released

          Kathy’s Fan Club on FaceBook
          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49309192373

          Kathy on MySpace
          http://www.myspace.com/kathywestmoreland

          For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
          http://www.elvisrockson.net/index3.html

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009

            June, I agree with what you said about Kathy. She was such a pleasure to know "back in the day" and if she had not encouraged me to publish my first book, I would probably not have done it. We have so many good memories from those days. She was always so sweet, and such a little lady with a figure to die for.
            Sandi
          • jmoore475@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009

              I had to laugh when you said that about Kathy having a figure to die for back then Sandi, because it reminded me of when we saw her a few weeks ago she was saying how she'd never had any problems with her weight, and now for some reason she was gaining weight and losing her flat belly. I just stared at her and said WHAT? WHERE?

              She still has that sweet, wonderful, crazy, personality AND a figure to die for, even at this age.

               I posted a few photos on Facebook right after we got back from California and there I am looking like the frumpy grandma I am, with windblown hair, and a really weird expression. Standing beside me is Kathy, petite and looking picture perfect, as always.

              June

              June Moore
              Kathy's Friend and Personal Assistant
              http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

              Elvis Rocks On
              For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
              http://www.elvisrockson.net/index3.html

              Join Kathy's Yahoo Group

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009

                Yes, June, Kathy always looked like she could be on the front cover of any magazine with little effort. She is and was a beautiful lady; very gracious, very kind and very sweet.  I know what you mean - back then I was thinner than I am now - a lot LOL - but beside her I looked like an Amazon.