Good evening

  • letha
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 16, 2009

      I would like to ask all of my Elvis family to say a huge prayer for my cousin. He is going to prison. I don't want to go into details about why. He is going for 8 months. So please say a big prayer for him and especially for his mother. His mother is really taking this hard. And I don't think she understands the reasoning on it. I don't want to go into details about it though. Thanks be safe and have a great evening. I will be on most of the day tomorrow and probably the weekend to get caught up on my emails. Thanks for all the shares.

    • mary ellen mccann
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        WOW!!! What an awesome picture!