What Kathy has to say about her "quote" in the new TV Guides

  • junem@suite101.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      I just talked to Kathy and this is what she had to say about her so
      called "quote" in the Elvis "That's All Right" collector's edition TV
      Guides released yesterday.

      I have no idea where this came from. TV GUIDE never talked to me, and
      although they spelled my name correctly, I would certainly have come
      up with a better "quote" than that.
      Remember, everyone. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER believe EVERYTHING you read
      in black and white. I seriously doubt they ever talked to anyone who
      was so-called "quoted" in these issues.
      Kathy

      You can however always depend on anything you see on our website at
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us as everything there is either
      contributed, or approved personally by Kathy herself.

      JuneM
      Elvis Columnist at Suite 101
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/1149

      KATHY'S WEBSITE