Re: [kathyandelvis] (no subject)

  • jmoore475@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009

      Actually when I put in your name it tells me you're already on facebook. I'm confused now too, but it doesn't take much to confuse me. Does anybody know why that would happen?

      June

      June Moore
      Kathy's Friend and Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Elvis Rocks On
      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.net

      Join Kathy's Yahoo Group