Hello June

  • PATRICIA ALLEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2008

      I saw that you hurt your leg, hope your doing better. How's Kathy and her family doing. Did she get to go to Elvis week this year?
      By the way do you have any news about Kathy's new dvd?

      Take care,

      Patricia:)

    • jmoore475@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Hi Patricia,

        I'll be releasing two notes on Kathy, one today and one tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long my leg lets me sit at the computer. Thanks for your concern.

        June

        --
        June Moore
        Kathy's Personal Assistant

        Kathy's new DVD, KATHY TALKS ABOUT ELVIS
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

        For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
        http://www.elvisrockson.com

        Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
        By June Moore and Melody Sanders
        http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html