Re: [kathyandelvis] YOU TUBE- ELVIS BACK STAGE "cherriwoods

  • jmoore475@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 9 6:51 PM
      Actually it's almost the same video that's on Kathy's first page Patricia, and she's the first one, she's next to the Sweet Inspirations. http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      How's your dad?

      June

      --
      June Moore
      Kathy's Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy's new DVD, KATHY TALKS ABOUT ELVIS
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
      By June Moore and Melody Sanders
      http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html

      From: bonjovipa@...

      which one is of kathy with long hair please tell i haven't seen this one before.

      Patricia

      -------------- Original message from "cheriwoods1" <cheriwoods1@...>: --------------

      A friend sent me this video. June, is that Kathy with the long hair?
      If you go to YOUTUBE.COM and type in "ELVIS BACKSTAGE" it should come up.

      Click here: YouTube - AMAZING ELVIS BACKSTAGE. NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE!

    • jmoore475@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 9 7:00 PM
        You almost have to see her in person to get an autograph. She has so many offered on eBay for ridiculous prices that "aren't even her autograph", that she has stopped selling them on her webpages.

        I do however, have a "few" for sale, that "are legit" and come with certificates of authenticity. Contact me if you (or anyone in our group) is interested and I'll send you a list.

        June

        --
        June Moore
        Kathy's Personal Assistant

        From: "Tony Trout" <doublebender@...>

        June,

        Me too.  Even if I don't get to hug her in person here on Earth, I can't wait to hug her in Heaven someday. :)

        How would I go about getting an autographed pic of Kathy?

        Take Care,
        Tony

        I hope you get your wish to hug her some day, she gives great hugs. She's such a genuine down to earth person.

        It's still funny though, my husband's gotten several from her now,
        but his first impression was the same as mine  ----- she is soooo tiny. It's not just her 5'1" but she's just a tiny, tiny person.

        June

        --
        June Moore
        Kathy's Personal Assistant

        From: "Tony Trout" <doublebender@ cabletvonline. net>

        June,

        Here be the link, my friend:

        (and yep...Kathy still looks good....and I'd love to get to meet her someday and get a hug from that gorgeous woman...*hee hee*)

        Take Care/God Bless,
        Tony

        Do you have the url for that YouTube Tony? When I type it in "Elvis backstage" I get several and haven't had the time to go thru all of them.

        And actually Kathy still looks pretty darn good Tony.

        June

        --
        June Moore
        Kathy's Personal Assistant

        From: "Tony Trout" <doublebender@ cabletvonline. net>

        Cheri,

        Yes, that is Kathy.  Boy,  she was a gorgeous babe back then!  *hee hee*

        A friend sent me this video. June, is that Kathy with the long hair?
        If you go to YOUTUBE.COM and type in "ELVIS BACKSTAGE" it should come up.

        Click here: YouTube - AMAZING ELVIS BACKSTAGE. NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE!

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/kathyandel vis/join
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:kat hyandelvi s-digest@ yahoogroups. com
            mailto:kathyandelvi s-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

            http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Checked by AVG.

      • Jan Roberts
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 10 12:10 AM
          Hi June,

          Kathy is petite and sweet!   She is one of the most wonderfully genuine people I have ever met.   I still need to send you my info for when you come out here.

          Give my love to kathy and look forward to meeting you this summer.

          Jan

          From: "Tony Trout" <doublebender@ cabletvonline. net>
          Cheri,

          Yes, that is Kathy.  Boy,  she was a gorgeous babe back then!  *hee hee*

          A friend sent me this video. June, is that Kathy with the long hair?
          If you go to YOUTUBE.COM and type in "ELVIS BACKSTAGE" it should come up.

          Click here: YouTube - AMAZING ELVIS BACKSTAGE. NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE!

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/kathyandel vis/join
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:kat hyandelvi s-digest@ yahoogroups. com
              mailto:kathyandelvi s-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Checked by AVG.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Sandi
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 10 7:18 AM
            I am sure that one of these days Tony will get that special hug! Yes, Kathy had very long hair and it was just gorgeous. She is so tiny and always had such a cute figure and looked adorable in those little halter tops.  I was jealous I could never wear them...LOL. Kathy was a class act and the look on Elvis's face when she would hit those high notes showed his appreciation of her. In one of the recordings after they did Hawaiian Wedding Song he says "Great job Kathy."  One of the things I remember is that Sue McCasland would have a lei flown in from Hawaii and when she gave it to Elvis she asked him to give it to Kathy and sing that song. He always did and it was so special. Great memories!
            Sandi

            http://www.alittlernr.net/page1.html   Hawaiian Cruise Info  Booking code BHC-SP

            www.astarforelvis.com WE NEED YOUR HELP

          • jmoore475@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 10 1:05 PM
              Petite and sweet. Love that description of Kathy.

              I look forward to meeting you too Jan. It looks like now, we'll be coming out in late June. Shelli, our daughter says she'll be shooting on location in late May (I need to find out where, sometimes she gets sent to exotic places, you never know if her line of business).

              June

              --
              June Moore
              Kathy's Personal Assistant

              From: "Tony Trout" <doublebender@ cabletvonline. net>
              Cheri,

              Yes, that is Kathy.  Boy,  she was a gorgeous babe back then!  *hee hee*

              A friend sent me this video. June, is that Kathy with the long hair?
              If you go to YOUTUBE.COM and type in "ELVIS BACKSTAGE" it should come up.

              Click here: YouTube - AMAZING ELVIS BACKSTAGE. NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE!

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/kathyandel vis/join
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:kat hyandelvi s-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                  mailto:kathyandelvi s-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              Checked by AVG.

              Checked by AVG.

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

            • Jan Roberts
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 10 9:02 PM
                Hi June,

                I guess we will not have the opportunity to meet the end of June.   The week of June 16th we will be at Disneyworld with 2 of our grandkids.   We will drive our RV to their home in Dripping Springs, TX and fly out of Houston for Orlando.   We won't be back here until around the end of June.    What does your daughter do?

                "Sweet and Petite is the perfect description of Kathy, plus loving, caring, honest, talented, I could go on and on.  Just love her!

                Take care,

                Jan

                From: "Tony Trout" <doublebender@ cabletvonline. net>
                Cheri,

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 11 7:51 AM
                  Great words on Kathy, Jan, and I agree with you all the way.

                  Shelli is a "wardrobe assistant" in LA. She's
                  had an exciting life also. She's worked with some of the top
                  names in Hollywood. She works on movies, TV, magazines, just
                  where ever they need her. Talk about a name dropper, she's
                  always saying things like "I had drinks with
                  George Clooney and a friend the other night", or
                  did a photo shoot with Cameron Diaz. It's just all
                  routine for her.

                  June

                  --
                  June Moore