Our Adopted Chimpanzee Dodger

  • June Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      We just received our 4th year sticker for our adopted chimpanzee
      Dodger/Tammy.

      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/chimp.html

      If anyone's close to the St. Louis zoo be sure and drop in and say hi
      to her. She's the star of the chimpanzee area and her photo is the
      one you see when you first walk in.

      Thanks again to the support of the Kathy and Elvis Yahoo Group we're
      able to keep Dodger happy and healthy at the zoo. I visit her every
      chance I can, and she's always busy keeping the crowd at the zoo
      smiling or laughing. What a cut-up she is.

      Also thanks for all the clicking you're doing in behalf of all our
      click-thru charities at

      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/charities.html

      As a group, we're helping to make a difference. The more you click,
      the more you help, so remember to click often.

      June

      June Moore Kathy's Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      Walk a Mile in Their Shoes By June Moore and Melody Sanders
      http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html
    • elviskrazie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        aawwww hes sooo cute  and of course i love his name .....lol