KATHY WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY OF YOUR BOOK, CAN YOU HELP ME!!!

  • Marie and Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      Kathy, is there anyway I can get your book Elvis and Kathy. It is out of print now and I did not get a copy. I met you a long time ago and have a real nice picture of the two of us together. Don't know how I missed buying your book, thought maybe you might have some extra copies at home for purchase. Would really like to have one to go with my Picture of the both of us. Here is my email address if at all possable to contact me at cutsleeve@.... Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. I hope everything is going well for you and you still have lots and lots of fans out there, even some new ones too. I was lucky enought to see you perform with Elvis many times. Thoses were the good old days I will never forget. God Bless, Marie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
        Ah yes, the book. That’s the question Kathy is asked
        the most, and anyone who has it, is very lucky indeed,
        as the old one is no longer in print, and extremely
        hard to find. I’ve personally been looking for one, for
        years. However, the good news is, Kathy is busy working
        on a second book, which will include not only all the
        stories in the old one, but also new stories and photos
        that were left out of the first edition. Even better
        news is -- we’ll be the first ones to know when she
        finishes the second one and is ready to release it.

        Oh and Kathy answers that question personally and in
        further detail on her web pages at
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/askkathy.html

        In fact, how many of you are lucky enough to own a copy
        of the first edition? Is it as wonderful as everyone
        says?

        June

        Kathy Westmoreland’s Website
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

        Elvis Columnist Suite 101
        http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/elvis_presley

        WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES
        by June Moore & Melody Sanders
        http://www.jumels.com
        The home of ETA's, Elvis and our book!

        On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:15:10 -0700, "Marie and Greg"
        From: "Marie and Greg"
        Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:15:10 -0700
        contact kathyandelvis-owner@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [kathyandelvis] KATHY WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY
        OF YOUR BOOK, CAN YOU HELP ME!!!

[...]

        island with FRIENDS! Let the Festivities BEGIN!KatTo
        to:kathyandelvis-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comYour
        use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
        of Service.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Terms of Service.

        June Moore
        Elvis Presley
        http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/elvis_presley

        WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES
        by June Moore & Melody Sanders
        http://www.jumels.com
        The home of ETA's, Elvis and our book!

        Check Kathy's New site at
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

        To become a member of the Suite 101 community
        www.suite101.com/join.cfm/20768

        http://www.suite101.com