Re: [kathyandelvis] GREETINGS!

  • Linda Barge
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2007
      HEY THANK YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A
      BLESSED NEW YEAR LINDA B.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 18, 2007
        Kathy and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also.

        June and Kat

        --
        June Moore
        Kathy's Personal Assistant

        Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

        For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
        http://www.elvisrockson.com

        Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
        By June Moore and Melody Sanders
        http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html

        From: elviskrazie@...

        just wanted to wish everyone a very  merry christmas and a healthy  and happy new year