Re: [kathyandelvis] Welcome new members

  • andronovici monica
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 26, 2007
      I am glad to be part of the group , but unfortunately I'm without net connection  for another 2 weeks ,but I was lucky enough to have a friend who let me check my mail.
      Thank you for the warm welcome, can't wait to be online again !
      Greetins from Romania
      Love,Monica

      June Moore <jmoore475@...> wrote:
      Kathy and I would like to wish a big Welcome to new members rackeys23
      and cinderella3n6.

      June and Kathy

      June Moore
      Kathy's Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywes tmoreland. us

      Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
      http://www.kathywes tmoreland. us/DVDs.html

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisroc kson.com

      Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
      By June Moore and Melody Sanders
      http://www.elvisroc kson.net/ walkamile. html

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • jmoore475@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 20, 2008
        First I'd like to apologize for posts etc. being released a little slower this week than usual, as I'm on vacation and not able to check my email as often as when I'm home.

        I'd also like to say welcome to our new members

        tutorials4u32

        rent2.shalini84

        hirovishima2007

        June

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 25 8:04 PM
          A big welcome to new members

          david.fleming73 and bhavana.menanchwee

          June and Kathy

          --
          June Moore
          Kathy's Personal Assistant
          http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

          Kathy's new DVD, KATHY TALKS ABOUT ELVIS