The Fires in California

  • June Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Kathy and I send all our prayers to the residents of California. I
      even have a daughter there, plus several other relatives and some of my best friends.

      For all of you that have been asking, I am happy to report Kathy's
      alright. I talked to her last night and she said they have a lot of
      smoke, but other than that they're fine, at least for now.

      She did say they'd closed off the roadways to where poor Dodyjo is
      kept though, so I guess he's suffering once more. I can just imagine
      how terrified he must be of fire. He has lived thru the horror three
      times now.

      For those of you that are new to the group and don't know about
      Dodyjo, he is Kathy's horse.

      http://www.elvisrockson.net/dodyjo.html

      and in the fires of 2004 he disappeared for almost two years then
      just showed up. No one has any idea where he was all that time, but
      of course we all thought he'd probably died in the fire.

      June

      --
      June Moore
      Kathy's Personal Assistant

      Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
      By June Moore and Melody Sanders
      http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html
    • Sandi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
        Thanks for letting us know that Kathy is safe. Poor Dodyjo must be having flashbacks. He endured so much last time. Hopefully this tragedy will soon be over.
        Hugs
        Sandi

        "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you"

        "When you reach the end of your rope you will find the hem of His garment."

        "Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Leave the rest to GOD"

        "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments,

        but what is woven into the lives of others."