thanks for the messages

  • June Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      I'd like to thank everyone for their kind messages and cards to
      Kathy. I'll be seeing her next week, so will print them out and take
      them with me, so she can read them personally.

      Our pets are just so much a part of our lives.

      Thanks again
      June

      ************************************

      In memory of Kathy's beloved Bentley.

      Here are several articles and photos remembering this wonderful
      unique little guy.

      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/bentleyandluvbug.html

      http://www.elvisrockson.net/dodyjo.html

      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/7bentleylikes.html

      When Kathy first told me the following story, I laughed till I cried.
      Bentley was definitely "not" your average dog. He was truly one in a
      million and will be missed dearly.

      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/7bentley.html

      Bentley went with Kathy everywhere she went, even had his own blanket
      in the back seat of her car just for him.

      If you have any words of encouragement for me to pass onto Kathy,
      send them here, or to me at
      Jmoore475@...

      Or send cards or letters for Kathy to

      Kathy Westmoreland
      Box 1174
      Independence, Mo 64051

      The family suggests donations can be made in "Bentley Westmoreland's"
      name to:

      The San Bernadino Humane Society
      http://www.hssbv.org/history.php

      I also noticed they have bricks and memorial tiles that can be
      purchased in memory of the pet. If anyone would be interested in some
      of us going together on one of those in Bentley's name for Kathy, let
      me know and I'll set that up.

      They even take old ink cartridges as donations. How many of us have
      tons of those! I know I sure do.

      The San Bernadino Humane Society
      374 W. Orange Show Road
      San Bernadino, California
      92408
      909-386-1400

      June Moore
      Kat's Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      For Kathy' downloads as well as hundreds of Elvis Downloads
      visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
      https://www.burnlounge.com/kathywestmorelandsdigitalmusicstore

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      Elvis and Kathy Yahoo Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/join