Kathy Westmoreland

  • junem@suite101.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
      Somehow a rumor has hit the web that Kathy Westmoreland had passed
      away. I just talked to Kathy a few minutes ago and she wanted me to
      assure everyone she's definitely still alive and kicking.

      JuneM

      Kathy's Website
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/

      Kathy's EGroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/?yguid=1053015

      June and Melody's new column on Suite 101
      ELVIS, THE GUYS & THE MUSIC
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/18405

      The home of ETA's, Elvis and June and Melody`s new book!
      WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES
      http://www.jumels.com
    • nnashblond@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
        AOL Email
        good lord .. they told that  john wilkinson died too when he had the stroke in 1989.. i just talked to him too lol.. glad kathy survived the new year.,   :)
      • Loxi Sibley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
          Hi again,
          I hit the send button to soon! As you all know, Kathy Westmoreland
          is one of the most beautiful, talented and sweetest people that I've
          ever had the pleasure of knowing. More later.
          Way to go Kathy!
          Love You,
          Loxi
        • jmoore475@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 9, 2008
            I agree with you totally Loxi, and that's the reason I'm writing a book about her. I want the world to get to know her as we do. She's such a treasure.

            Actually I've been home all day with a bad (aren't they all) cold, and the Internet's been down because of last nights storms, and I can't believe how much I accomplished on the book.

            June
            --
            June Moore
            Kathy's Personal Assistant

            Kathy's new DVD, KATHY TALKS ABOUT ELVIS
            http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

            For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
            http://www.elvisrockson.com

            Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
            By June Moore and Melody Sanders
            http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
              Blank
              When a prayer request went out recently for Kathy Westmoreland there was an error in the medical information. The type seizures she has had are  NON epilepsy - and somehow the "non" got left out. Kathy didn't want anyone to have the wrong conception as to her illness.  Also her assistant, June Moore, is in a lot of pain and is still undergoing diagnostic tests. Please keep her in your prayers as well.
              Love
              Sandi

              http://www.alittlernr.net/page1.html   Hawaiian Cruise Info