Priscilla and Elvis

  • Marion
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 24, 2007
      Even though i loved him, what he didbehind Priscilla's back was sad
      I kniow she had an affair which was wrong, but, I think she needed love
      so bad because obviously she wasn't getting it form Elvis
      I think Elvis cheated many times whereas Priscilla I don't believe did
      She also tried to keep the marriage together but Elvis just couldn't
      relate to her after she had the baby, u know mother's and sex just
      wasn't his thing
      Why didn't Kathy and Elvis stay together if thye had such a deep love?
      I think in th end Priscilla was the only true love, the only love he
      wanted was Priscilla, but it was too late
    • rdempsey5@aol.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 1, 2007
        I read that Col Parker had something to do about that because of Col/ Parkers citizenship status.