Happy Birthday Elvis

  • June Moore
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS

      I hope you're all spending the day listening to Elvis music and
      watching his movies and concerts on TV.

      If so, you've also been spending the day listening to the voice of
      Kathy Westmoreland, known throughout the 70s` as the singer Elvis
      introduced nightly onstage as the little girl with the beautiful
      high voice.

      Have you ever wondered what the petite and lovely Kathy, who stood
      beside the Sweet Inspirations, and hit all those wonderful high
      notes, was "really like"? Or thought about what it would be like
      to spend time just kicking back, and listening to her tell stories
      about the seven years she spent with Elvis both "on and off stage"?

      Well now's your once-in-a-lifetime chance to do just that, and what
      better way to celebrate Elvis' birthday than picking up your phone
      and making your reservations today

      Cruise to the Bahamas

      Friday, April 20, 2007 - Monday, April 23, 2007

      Cruise rates start at $384.00 per person, inside stateroom. This
      rate includes your 3 night cruise, all meals, taxes and port
      charges.

      Airfare, transfers, tips and land excursions are an additional
      charge.

      IMPORTANT CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE INFORMATION!

      This part of the cruise is not open to the general public! You can
      only become part of this very special group by calling

      Sheri at Mac Travel at 412-875-0055 or (Toll Free at 1-800-243-0550)
      And saying you want to be part of Don and Hilda Obusek's group and
      be included in all Elvis activities.

      MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY: Don't be left out.
      CRUIS
      For more information

      http://www.magicofelvis.com
      Or
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      You can email Hilda directly
      at
      hilda@...

      Or me directly at
      Jmoore475@...

      June Moore
      Kat's Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      For Kathy' downloads as well as hundreds of Elvis Downloads
      visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
      https://www.burnlounge.com/kathywestmorelandsdigitalmusicstore

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      Elvis and Kathy Yahoo Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/join
    • glassofred2000
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
        Yep-listening to nothing else.

        This is my first post on the forum and I would just like to take the
        opportunity to say hello to everyone, to thank you for all your
        sterling efforts in keeping the names of Elvis and Kathy in the lights
        and also to say that it's great to be a part of this
        community.

        I am a co-admin on a watch forum, the URL of which is
        http://jholbrook.proboards33.com/index.cgi
        and today I managed to slip in four links into the various pages of
        the forum about Elvis's birthday - The Omega, Japanese and Asian,
        General and Community. In the latter is a thread dedicated to Elvis on
        what would have been his 72nd birthday. Boy he's young :) :) :) Do
        please have a look if you have an opportunity.

        My best wishes to everyone

        Weenson
      • jmoore475@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
          Now that's spreading the word in a big-way.

          --
          June
          Kat's Personal Assistant

          For downloads of all your favorite music by all
          your favorite artists visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
          https://www.burnlounge.com/kathywestmorelandsdigitalmusicstore

          NEW Kathy Westmoreland Fan Club
          http://www.kathywestmorelandfanclub.com

          Elvis Rocks On
          For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
          http://www.elvisrockson.net

          From: "glassofred2000" <avxh68@...>

        • elviskrazie@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
            so hard to believe elvis would have been 72 years old...........well happy birthday elvis we still love u and always will no matter how old u are
          • cheriwoods1
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
              Hugs, kisses & tons of love from me to ELVIS on his special day, and
              I give thanks to Elvis for bonding all of us on his fan site and
              Elvis fans all over the world, as sisters & brothers & family in
              Elvis. -Cheri

              --- In kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com, jmoore475@... wrote:

              > Now that's spreading the word in a big-way.
              >
              > --
              > June
              > Kat's Personal Assistant
              > http://www.kathywestmoreland.us
              >
              > For downloads of all your favorite music by all
              > your favorite artists visit Kathy's New Digital Music Store
              > https://www.burnlounge.com/kathywestmorelandsdigitalmusicstore
              >
              > NEW Kathy Westmoreland Fan Club
              > http://www.kathywestmorelandfanclub.com
              >
              > Elvis Rocks On
              > For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis
              World
              > http://www.elvisrockson.net

              > From: "glassofred2000" <avxh68@...>
              > > Yep-listening to nothing else.
              > >
              > > This is my first post on the forum and I would just like to take
              the
              > > opportunity to say hello to everyone, to thank you for all your
              > > sterling efforts in keeping the names of Elvis and Kathy in the
              lights
              > > and also to say that it's great to be a part of this
              > > community.
              > >
              > > I am a co-admin on a watch forum, the URL of which is
              > > http://jholbrook.proboards33.com/index.cgi
              > > and today I managed to slip in four links into the various pages
              of
              > > the forum about Elvis's birthday - The Omega, Japanese and Asian,
              > > General and Community. In the latter is a thread dedicated to
              Elvis on
              > > what would have been his 72nd birthday. Boy he's
              young :) :) :) Do
              > > please have a look if you have an opportunity.
              > >
              > > My best wishes to everyone
              > >
              > > Weenson

            • glassofred2000
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 9, 2007
                It's all for a great cause June

                Best wishes

                Weenson

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                  Happy Birthday Elvis.

                  http://heavens-gates.com/elvis/happybirthdayelvis/

                  June

                  June Moore Kathy's Personal Assistant
                  http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

                  Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
                  http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

                  For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
                  http://www.elvisrockson.com

                  Walk a Mile in Their Shoes By June Moore and Melody Sanders
                  http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html
                • cheriwoods1
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 8, 2008
                    What a beautiful tribute to Elvis.
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELVIS!

                    --- In kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com, "June Moore" <jmoore475@...> wrote:

                    > Happy Birthday Elvis.
                    >
                    > http://heavens-gates.com/elvis/happybirthdayelvis/
                    >
                    > June
                    >

                    > June Moore Kathy's Personal Assistant
                    > http://www.kathywestmoreland.us
                    >
                    > Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
                    > http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html
                    >
                    > For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
                    > http://www.elvisrockson.com
                    >
                    > Walk a Mile in Their Shoes By June Moore and Melody Sanders
                    > http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html

                  • Jan Roberts

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 8, 2010

                        Click to see the card

                        http://www.elvis.com/elv.asp?passwd=LZHXECJUTCMK

                        June Moore
                        Assistant Manager to Kathy Westmoreland
                        http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

                        For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
                        http://www.elvisrockson.com

                      • Patricia
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 8, 2011

                           Today is Elvis Presley's 76th Birthay! Wanted to send out a Big Birthday  wish to Elvis. I am sure he's having a fantastic Birthday.

                          Happy Birthday, Special Treasure

                          God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
                          a person who loves, who cares,
                          who sees a person's need and fills it,
                          who encourages and lifts people up,
                          who spends energy on others
                          rather than himself,
                          someone who touches each life he enters,
                          and makes a difference in the world,
                          because ripples of kindness flow outward
                          as each person you have touched, touches others.
                          Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
                          because you are a special treasure
                          for all that you've done.
                          May the love you have shown to others
                          return to you, multiplied. Where ever you are.
                          I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
                          and many, many more,
                          so that others have time to appreciate you
                          as much as I do.

                          By Joanna Fuchs

                          Elvis in Concert 1972