Re: [kathyandelvis] Re: Oprah at Graceland Tomorrow

  • linde blossom
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 13, 2006

      hello Aileen you might trye www.presleys pride.com, greetings .lindeblossem/cora

      From: "Aileen Orr" <rosebuds7@...>
      To: <kathyandelvis@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [kathyandelvis] Re: Oprah at Graceland Tomorrow
      Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:22:05 -0400

      does anyone have the taping of oprah and lisa at graceland also anyone know where the site has gone too were u can watch all the interviews lisa has done?
      From: elviskrazie@ aol.com

      yes  i agree they really did a great job ...how nice that lisamarie can go in that room whenever she wants to remense ...good for her

    • jmoore475@comcast.net

        From: Janet Anderson <janet1025@...>

        What did they say to run him down?  I didn't hear them say anything mean?

        CONSTANCECURRY@ aol.com wrote:

        exactly.. '
        and i hope/?think oprah saw GAYLE
         for what she really is
        during thav road trip
         they say if you want to really know somweone
        TRAVEL WITH THEM
        oprah did say
         THERE WONT BE ANOTHER W GAYLE  lolllllllll