ELVIS MEET-UPS

  • cheriwoods1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      A group of us hold EPE authorized "Elvis meet-ups" in & around the San
      Fernando Valley/Hollywood area. I would like to extend an open
      invitation to all Elvis fans who would like to attend. They are free!
      We especially welcome special guests who knew Elvis. The next meet-up
      will be held on Saturday, July 29th @ 4:00 PM in North Hollywood, in
      the form of a potluck Bar-b-que. Just bring something good to eat! Our
      special guest at this one will be Gloria Pall, the million
      dollar "legs" in Jailhouse Rock. Feel free to E-M Cheri at:
      CHERIWOODS1@... or phone me at(818)225-5347 for the address. I
      hope to meet many of you there!
      Please note: I will be holding the next meet-up in August or Sept. at
      my home which is kitty-corner from Lisa Marie's L.A. residence. I will
      share my private "Elvis den" with my guests, which includes items
      previously owed by Elvis, including his DNA! Would it be possible to
      talk Kathy into attending as my special guest? Our group would be so
      honored to have her there!