American Idol Elvis theme

  • Lea Frydman
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2006
      Has been an exiciting Elvis week indeed with the American Idol Elvis
      theme and the finalists singing Elvis songs... if you would like to
      hear the songs I have them available at:

      http://www.elvispresleynews.com/Elvis-AmericanIdol.html

      Enjoy! I do think Taylor Hicks did a good job of it.
    • easy come

              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2006
                they all did great,

                I'm glad they got to do a Elvis theme and come to Memphis,

                that was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                at least they did his songs with dignity and respect
                instead of not,

                I'm very glad of that.
                cathi