Projector Screen needed in Thane

  • A.Othniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2014

      Hello friends,

      Sorry, I said film screen earlier, which is misunderstood by some people and suggested something related to films, etc.

      I meant we need a projector screen to show videos/films in our Slum Centres, etc to slum kids.

      Hope someone may come forward to offer one-old or new, for our Independence special programs, etc.

      Thanks a lot and blessings,

      A. Othniel

      President

      Calvary Centre Trust (Regd)

      P.O.Box 71, Thane-400 601.

      Mumbai, INDIA

      Cell: +91 98920 93534

      Email: aocc85@... | ao58@...

      www.calvarycentre.in

      ~ Rebuilding lives-- mentoring the next generation.