pl order our eco-friendly Ganesh Idols

  • Vinay Somani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2014
      Saakshi Daswani <saksd14@...> wrote:

      Dear Sir,

      After having graduated from The Cathedral and John Connon School early this year, I offered to volunteer at The SPJ Sadhana School and Om Creations Trust, Mumbai. I've been working at these organisations for the mentally challenged, since the past 3 months now, and little have I realised the kind of talent 'special kids' are gifted with.

      With Ganesh Chaturthi coming up, these young adults are making eco-friendly Ganesh Idols as well as decorative torans that are completely reusable, made of recycled material.

      I've taken this as a challenge on myself to help them with a good sale during the festive season this year, which will undoubtedly motivate them further.

      Simultaneously, I have been assigned a task to redevelop their websites and promote the school and its vocations through various forms of social media. To get started with the services for the same is costing us Rs.1,50,000.

      In mid August this year, I will be taking off for my undergraduate studies to the US, and as such I wish to accomplish this before I leave.

      Any contribution towards these from your end will be solicited and much appreciated.

      Cheques may be drawn in favor of   'SPJ Sadhana School' or 'Om Creations Trust
      A tax exemption certificate along with the receipt will be given for all contributions.

      Thank you. I look forward to your valued support.

      Best regards,

      Saakshi Daswani