An Old Woman Needs Help

  • shailesh kadam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014

      Hi,

      I got your email ID from internet and thought of reaching out to you for a special case.

      I stay at Dombivali and wanted to discuss a case with you about an old lady in my vicinity. She is a very old lady and had to undergo knee surgeries for both her legs and the operation cost her Rs. 2 Lacs. There is no one in her family who is earning currently and her only son is also handicapped with both legs. She randomly met my wife on a local train when she was travelling to Mantralaya to see if she can get any help. She also reached out to the local MLAs but no luck. We thought of helping her as much as we could and get her some help.

      Can you let me know if your NGO can help this woman in any ways? Any information about such NGOs will be really helpful.

      Thanks,

      Shailesh
    • Denis khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2014
        Please try St. Michael's  Church, Mahim & request if they could help in any way, if possible.