land to kitchen

  • Raj Varadarajan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014
      WE are on. If you are your friends are in GST road from chenglepet to mambalam you can register and order now on line. payment also is on line.
      raj

      http://www.landtokitchen.com/
    • Raj Varadarajan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25
          Hi guys,
        I hung my hat as an active project manager in the National centre for combustion research and development being established in IITM after about 3 years.
        Now I agreed to help my brother and nephew's ( both iitm alumni) social enterprise land to kitchen
        please click on the link and like the page.
        Then do a favour to your friends or relatives in south Chennai by sending this link to them to buy fresh vegetables at their door step by ordering online.
        This start up enterprise provides a remunerative price to the farmers in and around vallipuram where we source the produce being grown there.
        raj