Corruption ROKO - GRAM PANCHAYAT KHAJURIYA KALAN, SEHORE, MP

  • info@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2014
      Corruption ROKO - Corruption Report On Karmayog Online
      Form No. 0703 Wednesday, July 16, 2014
      GRAM PANCHAYAT KHAJURIYA KALAN, SEHORE, MP

      We have received a complaint as per the details below and are forwarding the same to you for necessary action.
      The filled form is also displayed at www.karmayog.org/roko
      Please send us your response and inform us of the action taken so that these can also be displayed with the complaint.
      We hope that you appreciate this effort in improving our government systems.

      A: Details of the government organisation
      1. Name of government organisation:GRAM PANCHAYAT KHAJURIYA KALAN
      2. State:Madhya Pradesh
      3. City:SEHORE
      4. Department:GRAM PANCHAYAT
      5. Location:KHAJURIYA KALAN , ON SEHORE - SHAMPURE ROAD
      6. Designation of government officer involved:SARPANCH & SECRATERY
      7. Website:NA
      8. Address of the government organisation:Gram Panchayat Khajuriya Kalan, District - Sehore (M.P.) Located on Sehore - Shampure Road. (20 km from Sehore on Shampure Road)
      B: My Complaint Details
      1. Period of incident:2014 - May
      2. Services that were sought:The Sarpuch of Gram panchayat Khajuriya kalan is involved in corruption. He is misusing the govt. money. He is earning lot's of money by fraud, duplication & much manipulation. I do not know how he has been paid the large amount. We always surprised to see he has purchased the costly property.
      3. Problem/s I faced:I am a citizen of the village & there is proper utilization of Govt. Money in different scheme. Gram Surpunch & secretory are using the governments money for their personal purpose. Sarpunch is involved in fabrication & documents to take the payment from govt scheme.
      4. Bribe amount:NA
      5 a. Was the bribe paid?It is a corruption & govt money.
      5 b. Could the work have been done without paying the bribe? If so, how?NA
      6. Result:NA
      C: Additional Informtion attached
      Details of Content:NA
      D: My Suggestions
      1. For head of government department:
      Suggestion 1:The Gram panchayat Khajuriya Kalan should be investigated fairly.Ascertained the Panchayat Sarpunch & Secratory has purchased the land & constructed their home within the 01year
      Suggestion 2:NA
      Suggestion 3:NA
      2. For the Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) / Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
      Suggestion 1:Investigation is recommended
      Suggestion 2:NA
      Suggestion 3:NA
      3. For other citizens:
      Suggestion 1:Judiciary investigation
      Suggestion 2:NA
      Suggestion 3:NA
       Gujarat, Surat, Wednesday, July 16, 2014