Re: Be a member of a welfare group

  • Dr. NC Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2014
      Dear sir
      Being a member of a welfare group is very good idea. I would like to add the following
      a)Instead of donation, the amount for the education should be given as the interest free loan
      b)An undertaking should be taken from the student that he/she will return this amount to another student, after his/her settlement in life or after  completing his/her education.
      c)The above will not only start a chain reaction for this welfare but also give him/her a sense of responsibility in life.
      Dr N C Jain
      15-7-14